Building effective teams for social impact group coaching program
With increased demands for bold solutions to urgent problems, high expectations for impact, and limited resources, we can end up taking our relationships with co-workers for granted. However, it's the quality of these relationships that ultimately determines our success.
Do YOU experience:
- Confusion about where your team is headed because people are moving in different directions?
- Meetings that are unproductive because the conversations that really need to happen aren't taking place?
- Colleagues that are difficult to work with because they aren't playing for the same team?
- Projects or initiatives that get stuck because people aren't following through?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you're not alone because it's common for groups to struggle on the path to social impact. Teams that overcome these obstacles have learned how to build and maintain relationships so that they can get back on track when collaboration begins to falter.
It doesn't have to be this way. We can help transform your team from struggling to succeeding.
Building Effective Teams for Social Impact is a five-month program that is designed for non-profit, social enterprise, and socially responsible business leaders who want to find out what's really getting in the way of effective teamwork and develop the skills to collaboratively solve these challenges.
During this program, you'll:
- Learn how to form teams, within and between organizations, that are positioned to achieve social impact.
- Obtain tips and good practices that can help your team stay on track towards achieving social impact.
- Develop skills that can be immediately put into practice in a supportive environment.
- Have access to the facilitator for consultation between sessions.
- Learn from the experiences of other participants and contribute to their learning.
- Meet other participants who share similar interests and develop collaborative relationships.
All five sessions will take place from 9:30am-4:30pm in Washington, DC. The meeting location, directions via public transportation, and program materials will be provided following registration.
September 15, 2017 October 20, 2017 November 17, 2017 December 15, 2017 January 19, 2018
The cost of this five-month program is only $2,125. Early Bird Discount: Sign up by August 4 and pay only $1,875.
This program is limited to 14 participants. Sign up now! Waitlisted participants may need to wait until February for the next opportunity to join the program.