Is collective impact the right approach for your collaboration efforts? Listen to this Nonprofit Radio interview to learn more.
Get a behind the scenes peak at what it's like to facilitate collaboration and learn more about this process. Check out our Founder's interview on #CoffeeWithJeremy.
What are some of the biggest challenges changemaker leaders face when collaborating for social impact? What does it take to overcome them? Check out our Founder's interview as a returning guest on #CoffeeWithJeremy.
TO BRING ABOUT SOCIAL CHANGE, WE NEED TO CHANGE HOW WE WORK TOGETHER.
The challenges we face are too big to solve on our own. Addressing them requires more than using the latest collaboration technology. It's the quality of our relationships that ultimately determines how big of a dent we make in the universe. When people work better together, positive change follows.
Do you experience:
- Meetings that don't make the best use of everyone's time?
- Confusion about where your team is headed because there isn't a clear direction?
- People who are difficult to work with because they aren't playing for the same team?
- Projects that are stuck because people aren't following through?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, perhaps it's time to take a closer look at what is getting in the way of your goals. It doesn't have to be that way.
What if instead, teamwork was fun and productive. What separates teams that overcome obstacles from those that stay stuck is knowing when they are off course and how to get back on track.
We work with teams within nonprofits and socially responsible businesses as well as groups of organizations that are partnering to achieve larger-scale change. We can help your team transition from struggling to succeeding.
meeting design and facilitation
We work alongside clients to plan and lead meetings, lasting from a couple of hours to a couple of days, that are participatory, action-oriented, and consistently meet participants' expectations.
- Meetings are customized to meet your specific needs leading to better quality results.
- Participants experience higher levels of interest and engagement.
- Meetings result in greater clarity about next steps, responsibilities, deadlines, and accountability for follow through.
- Effective meeting techniques are learned by actively participating in meeting planning, design, and facilitation.
We offer support for achieving higher performance. We help teams articulate their purpose, set goals, develop action plans, and put the structures and processes in place that contribute to effective teamwork.
- Improve your team's ability to carry out tasks and build collaborative relationships.
- Position your team to achieve its social impact goals.
- Overcome challenges to effective teamwork and sustain improved performance.
- Develop the competencies for forming and leading high-performing teams.
collaboration for Multiple organizations
We work with new and existing associations, alliances, networks, and coalitions to help them define their purpose and membership criteria, conduct stakeholder mapping, and determine how members will work together.
- Position your organization to achieve results that are larger in scope and scale than it could achieve on its own.
- Connect the dots on issues that affect your day-to-day work.
- Break out of organizational sector and industry silos by developing collaborative relationships with others who care about the same issues.
- Develop the competencies for effectively collaborating with organizations that have a shared interest in making our communities better places to live.
Are you wondering if your team could use some help? Take our free Team Performance Review to find out what's working well and areas for improvement.
Ready to take the next step? Contact us to schedule a free consultation.