"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice." - Martin luther King, Jr.
This quote inspires our work where our fundamental role is to help changemakers build a lever that pushes the needle further in the direction of justice. We recognize that social change is long, difficult, and courageous work where success is measured by incremental progress. We're committed to supporting clients throughout their movement building journey.
We believe that improving the quality of relationships in the workplace is essential for mission based organizations to increase their impact. Helping teams across organizations work together more effectively leads to greater impact than working with organizations individually.
Why choose Shifting Patterns Consulting?
- Similar Ethos: We work exclusively with mission based organizations, such as nonprofits, social enterprises, and B Corporations.
- 'On the Ground' Experience: Our founder has worked with local, national, and international mission-based organizations throughout her career.
- Your People are the Driving Force Behind Your Mission: We specialize in improving the effectiveness of teams to generate social impact.
- Untraditional Consulting: When you work with Shifting Patterns we won't tell you how to implement lasting change, we'll teach you.
- High-Touch, High-Quality Service: We begin by meeting your team where it is on the path to social impact and we are accountable throughout the duration of our work together. You'll know that your investment is going directly into your team's transformation.