At Shifting Patterns we bring our passion for social change and experience helping changemakers build collaborative relationships that advance social progress.
Our work is grounded in these core values:
- Use of self as an agent of change (“Be the change you want to see in the world” – Gandhi)
- Building effective helping relationships
- Identifying and nurturing the positive potential that exists within people and organizations
- Transferring knowledge and skills to lessen dependence on outside support
- Triple bottom line (people, planet, and profits) sustainability
- Developing next practices through innovation and co-learning
Why choose Shifting Patterns Consulting?
- Dedicated commitment to serving social enterprises and other changemakers
- Work alongside a change partner instead of hiring an “extra pair of hands”
- Develop the people and process capabilities to effectively support social change efforts
- Enduring results that lessen the need for ongoing support over the longer-term
- Relationships that are grounded in honesty, mutual trust, and respect
- Experience delivering quality services to clients around the corner and across the globe